Paul joined Collins in 1999 and having been a Partner since 2004, he has gained a wealth of experience across the broad spectrum of services provided by the Practice.
Paul specialises in Private Client work which often includes advising and assisting in the following matters
- Will drafting, both on an individual and joint basis
- Powers of Attorney to include Financial matters and Health and Welfare issues
- The administration of people’s estates after they have passed away to include the provision of advice in relation to funeral arrangements and practical matters immediately after someone has died through to the obtaining of the Grant from the Probate Registry and the distribution of the estate. This often involves obtaining valuations, property clearance, the payment of any taxes due to HMRC and accounting to Executors and Beneficiaries thereafter.
- Undertaking conveyancing transactions, often concerning more individual circumstances, transfers of ownership and first registration.
- Option Agreements between home owners and building developers in relation to proposed purchases which are dependent upon the obtaining of planning permission
Paul is also frequently instructed to advise clients in respect of proposed employment Settlement Agreements in contemplation of leaving their current employers.
Paul’s broad spectrum of knowledge and experience enables him to advise and assist on many matters arising from his instructions and his personable and straightforward approach is widely appreciated by his clients
Contact Paul on PMcGinley@collinslaw.co.uk