Careers - Current Vacancies
Position: Conveyancer, CILEX or Solicitor
Job type: Full time
Salary: Negotiable - dependant on experience
Start date: a.s.a.p.
Collins Solicitors of Watford has built an enviable reputation by becoming a leading specialist in Civil Litigation in the UK and pushing the legal boundaries in Personal Injury Law. It also has an established Conveyancing Department dealing with residential property and light commercial work. A vacancy has arisen for a candidate with considerable experience in these areas to join the department.
- A conveyancer of 3 years + with predominately residential but some experience of light commercial work within a CQS accredited firm.
- Legal Executive (CILEX) or qualified Solicitor
- Experience of supervising other conveyancing staff as the post holder will be overseeing the work of another conveyancer and secretary within the department.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proactive in marketing with outside agencies - estate agents, property developers etc.
- Objective and professional in their dealings with clients
- Ability to show empathy but remain professionally detached
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in addition to overseeing the work of another conveyancer and secretary.
- Pays attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident and keen to succeed
- Computer literate (working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel)
Please download and complete the application form, then return it to Kim Taylor HR Manager
Collins Solicitors is a signatory of the Inclusion and Diversity Charter
20 Station Road